3 Easy steps to view saved passwords in Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
When you visit websites and platforms that require authentication, they usually ask you to enter your email address and password.
Keeping track of all your passwords can sometimes be a difficult task, luckily your browser make it very easy to view all saved passwords. If you forgotten your password of a platform that you previously accessed, then follow these easy steps to find your it.
View saved passwords in Chrome:
Chrome save the usernames and passwords you use on various websites. If the passwords is saved, chrome can automatically complete the sign-in fields.
Follow these easy steps to manage or view your saved passwords.
1. Open Google Chrome Settings. (Type chrome://settings/ in address bar and hit Enter) OR Click on the Menu button and then Settings.
2. Scroll down to Autofill and select Passwords.
From here you can view and manage all your saved passwords.
Click the “Show Password” button to view the password. You will need to enter your Windows 10 password to continue.
View saved passwords in Firefox:
Firefox password manager stores usernames and passwords you use to access websites. I will show you how to manage and view all your saved logins.
1. Type about:logins in your Firefox address bar and press Enter OR Open Firefox Menu and select Options.
2. Click on Privacy and Security → Scroll down down to Logins and Passwords and select Saved Logins.
On this screen you will be able to create new logins, edit or delete passwords.
Google Chrome Password Generator
Google Chrome includes a Password Generator, which can generate complex passwords for you.
How to use Password Generator?
- Open Chrome and click on profile image in the top right corner.
- Click on Turn on Sync.
Go to a website and sign up for an account, right click the password text box and select Suggest Password…
>> You may like: Google Chrome tips you should know.