Google Chrome tips to make your browsing more effective.
Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. It was released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows. Here are 9 Google Chrome tips you can use to improve productivity.
1. Use Middle click to open links
You can use the middle mouse button to open links quickly in a new tab. You can also middle click on a tab to close tabs.
2. Visit websites without typing www. or .com
If you know the URL of a website, type the name in the address bar and press Ctrl + Enter
3. You can re-open a tab that you closed accidentally.
Press Ctrl + Shift + T to open a recently closed browser tab.
4. Quickly navigate between open tabs.
Press Ctrl + 1 to switch to tab 1 or Ctrl + 3 to switch to tab 3…
You can also press Ctrl + Tab to switch one-by-one.
5. Create a Desktop shortcut of your favorite websites.
Access your favorite websites quickly with Desktop shortcuts.
1. Go to your favorite website.
2. Click on Customize ⋮ on the right side of the address bar.
3. Go to More Tools and select Create Desktop Shortcut.
6. Quickly open and close Bookmarks.
Press Ctrl + Shift + B to show or hide the Bookmarks bar.
7. Safe open tabs to bookmarks within a folder.
Press Ctrl + Shift + D to open the “bookmark all tabs” window.
Rename the folder and press Save.
You can also use this feature to save space if your bookmarks bar is full.
8. Save a web page as PDF document.
Press Ctrl + P to open the Print Window.
Click on Destination and select Safe as PDF > Save.
9. Use the address bar to do quick calculations.
You can use the address bar to perform mathematical calculations.
>> You May Like: How to Pin a Tab in Google Chrome